Team Leader Year 12: Ms Kara Handberg - The Barn
12.1 - Ms. Margaret Black
12.2 - Ms. Shirley Worsfold
At O'Loughlin Catholic College we aim to develop and nurture the Catholic tradition in our multicultural school community by:
* Celebrating our Catholic identity through Sacraments and Liturgy.
* Developing a welcoming school community built on respectful relationships.
* Recognising, nurturing and celebrating the uniqueness of each individual.
* Endeavouring to facilitate each child’s journey towards their potential through quality learning and teaching practices.
* Developing student leadership qualities by encouraging good citizenship.
* Encouraging awareness, understanding and an active engagement with issues of social justice.
* Relying on Jesus as mentor, teacher and guide.