- 25th June KOKODA TREK
- 25th June ODYSSEY
- 26th June KOKODA TREK
- 26th June ODYSSEY
- 27th June KOKODA TREK
- 27th June ODYSSEY
- 28th June KOKODA TREK
- 28th June ODYSSEY
- 28th June LAST DAY TERM 2
At O'Loughlin Catholic College we aim to develop and nurture the Catholic tradition in our multicultural school community by:
* Celebrating our Catholic identity through Sacraments and Liturgy.
* Developing a welcoming school community built on respectful relationships.
* Recognising, nurturing and celebrating the uniqueness of each individual.
* Endeavouring to facilitate each child’s journey towards their potential through quality learning and teaching practices.
* Developing student leadership qualities by encouraging good citizenship.
* Encouraging awareness, understanding and an active engagement with issues of social justice.
* Relying on Jesus as mentor, teacher and guide.