O'Loughlin Catholic College has a College Board which advises the Principal.
The Board is made up of parents, teaching staff, the Parish Priest, and the Principal. The College Board contributes to the overall welfare of the school, using the expertise and experience of those on the Board.
The College Board meets during each school term on Mondays of Week 4 and 8, at 5.30pm in the Boardroom.
Board Members 2021
- President: Fr Bords; Holy Family Parish Priest
- Executive Officer: Rhett Bowden
- Chairperson: Zane Dolbel (4th year)
- Secretary: Melanie Gellel (2nd year)
- Connie Holloway (3rd year)
- Ana Jong-Lee (4th year)
- Dal Harding (4th year)
- Jodie Cowdery (2nd year)
- Shirley Worsfold