Skip to main content

Health Support

Health Support Plans are to be completed by the family and others as indicated below for a student who requires individual health care.  It is receommended that parents update student profiles on Consent2Go.

This plan should be based on written health care advice from a health professional (Doctor).

Form A - Non prescribed medications eg: panadol                                                                                                              

Form A and B - Prescribed medications eg: ADHD medication. 

Contact the student officer, [email protected] for further information.