Homework and Resource Centre
O’Loughlin Catholic College operates a Homework Centre on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 3pm to 4pm in Lab C (F2).
We encourage students to attend Homework Centre to seek help and support to get their Homework and assignments completed with the support of staff.
Rules & Details
- Homework Centre will commence on Monday 3rd February 2020. Thereafter, every Monday, Wednesday & Thursday from 3pm-4pm
- Students on arrival must sign in.
- If Homework Centre forms are not signed by parents or guardians, students are not allowed to attend.
- Snacks will no longer be provided by the HWC. If any students want to bring an afternoon snack we will allow this.
- If you have any questions regarding the Homework Centre please contact Cashy Burns – HWC Coordinator on (08) 89451277
- Homework Centre running dates for 2020:
- Term 1, starts week 2, ends week 9
- Term 2, starts week 2, ends week 9
- Term 3, starts week 2, ends week 9
- Term 4, starts week 2, ends week 8
- NO HOMEWORK – STUDENTS WILL BE ASKED TO GO HOME BEFORE THE SESSION BEGINS
- Students will not be allowed to leave the Homework Centre early unless contact has been made with the School prior to the office closing at 4pm.
- Students making their own way home will be signed out by the staff present on the day at 4pm - and not before - unless there is a note in their diary.
- Students who will be travelling on a local bus service will be signed out by a member of staff at 4pm.
- Students being collected by parents will be supervised on the grassed area at the front of the College, from 4 – 4.15pm.
- In the case of accident/illness/emergency staff will contact the nominated person listed on the attached form.
- Parents are asked to nominate a contact person who the school can ring and organise a pick-up.
- No child will be allowed to travel home in another family’s car unless prior permission has been given by the child’s parent/guardian