Homework and Resource Centre
O’Loughlin Catholic College operates a Homework Centre on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 3pm to 4pm in the Library (RC 2)
We encourage students to attend Homework Centre to seek help and support to get their Homework and assignments completed with the support of staff.
Rules & Details
- Homework Centre will commence on Monday 7 February 2022. Thereafter, every Monday, Wednesday & Thursday from 3pm-4pm
- Students on arrival must sign in.
- If Homework Centre forms are not signed by parents or guardians, students are not allowed to attend.
- Snacks will no longer be provided by the HWC. If any students want to bring an afternoon snack we will allow this.
- If you have any questions regarding the Homework Centre please contact Cashy Burns – HWC Coordinator on (08) 89451277
- Homework Centre running dates for 2020:
- Term 1, starts week 2, ends week 8
- Term 2, starts week 2, ends week 8
- Term 3, starts week 2, ends week 8
- Term 4, starts week 2, ends week 8
- NO HOMEWORK – STUDENTS WILL BE ASKED TO GO HOME BEFORE THE SESSION BEGINS
- Students will not be allowed to leave the Homework Centre early unless contact has been made with the School prior to the office closing at 4pm.
- Students making their own way home will be signed out by the staff present on the day at 4pm - and not before - unless there is a note in their diary.
- Students who will be travelling on a local bus service will be signed out by a member of staff at 4pm.
- Students being collected by parents will be supervised on the grassed area at the front of the College, from 4 – 4.15pm.
- In the case of accident/illness/emergency staff will contact the nominated person listed on the attached form.
- Parents are asked to nominate a contact person who the school can ring and organise a pick-up.
- No child will be allowed to travel home in another family’s car unless prior permission has been given by the child’s parent/guardian